ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING DEPARTMENT
Program Learning Outcomes
At the end of this program, graduated students are supposed to achieve the followings:
- Know basic terms and principles of language teaching.
- List methods of assessment and evaluation.
- Have knowledge about how to teach language skills.
- Benefit from basic terms and principles of language teaching for application.
- Reflect the use of methods and approaches of teaching foreign language into his/her teaching.
- Differentiate material adoption, adaptation, and development methods.
- Translates from and into English and his/her mother tongue.
- Use appropriate methods and techniques to improve students’ critical thinking, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Plan teaching and learning processes by considering individual needs, differences of students, and needs of the teaching field.
- Use required methods and techniques for student-centered teaching by considering individual and cultural differences of students.