Who to Contact
Academic advising is shared between the Architecture Engineering Departmental Advisers and the Related unit in the university.
You should contact Architecture Engineering Departmental Advisers for questions regarding the following:
- Program Requirements.
- Pre-requisites for Architecture Engineering Courses.
- Selection of Technical Electives.
- General information about the discipline.
- Internship program.
- Registration issues in Architecture Engineering courses.
- Selection of title for graduation projects.
- Exchange programs and credit equivalencies.
- Orientation program.
- Transfer credit from other institutions and equivalent courses at Tishk International University.
- General Information about Students Information Module (SIS).
- General Information about ECTS and Credit System.
- General information about GPA and SPA.
Departmental Advisers for the academic year 2018-2019:
First year students’ advisers A1
Second year students’ advisers A2
Third year students’ advisers A3
Fourth year students’ advisers A4