|By the end of this program, graduates will be able to:
1. Demonstrate critical thinking and academic debate in their field of study
2. Apply fundamental principles and approaches in international relations and diplomacy
3. Discuss the historical development in political sciences
4. Critically analyze current trends in national and international politics
5. Apply the principles of national constitutions/law and international law
6. Demonstrate effective leadership skills in their future career
7. Communicate effectively and work collaboratively within the context of a global society.
8. Demonstrate essential diplomatic, negotiation, mediation knowledge and skills tied with effective problem-solving skills.
9. Demonstrate project management knowledge and skills especially in the areas of public service and humanitarian intervention.
10. Produce researches in the field of international relations and diplomacy as well as the other related fields of social sciences.