Skip to content
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Organizational theory
- Total Quality Management
- All National and International organizations
- Universities and educational institutions
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Department makes graduates be able to analyze and communicate the global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of the business.
- Department makes graduates demonstrate effective leadership and collaboration skills needed to make business-critical decisions, accomplish functional, organizational, and professional goals.
- Department makes graduates demonstrate written and oral communication and information literacy competencies that support the effectiveness of strategic planning, marketing, and operational activities.
- Department makes graduates evaluate and apply the effective use of technology to optimize business performance.
- Department makes graduates develop comprehensive solutions to business problems by synthesizing and evaluating information using qualitative and quantitative methods of reasoning and analysis.
- Department makes graduates generate ethics and social responsibility in organizations.
- Department makes graduates manage assignments individually and in a group and to have the confidence to taking responsibility.
- Department makes graduates generate an viable feasibility analysis and professional business plan.